CS 5000™ Walk - Through Metal Detector
CS 5000™ Walk-Through Metal Detector Features：
1. Microprocessor technology in detection and control circuitry—includes 20 standard application programs.
2. Overhead control unit: LCD, alarm light, LED bar graph and control touchpads—plus all wiring, connections and electronics—are integrated into a single overhead compartment to eliminate exposure of wires and the external control box.
3. Uniform coverage from archway to floor.
4. Greater sensitivity for detecting metal weapons—maximum of 200 distinct sensitivity levels.
5. Continuous online report of operating status.
6. Tamper proof settings through computerized access codes.
7. Three levels of ankle-boost sensitivity.
8. Self diagnostic program: complete and automatic.
9. Noise reduction to prevent false alarms.
10. Rugged, lightweight design for simple maintenance and easy portability.
11. Easy assembly: designed with only four (4) pieces and eight (8) screws. Simple-to-follow instructions.
12. Optional battery pack for use anywhere; provides up to 20 hours of backup.
13. Limited 24-month warranty: parts and labor.
CS 5000™ Walk-Through Metal Detector Technical Specifications：
Operating: -4° F (-20° C) to +140° F (60° C)
Humidity to 95% non condensing
Storage: -40° F (-40° C) to 158° F (70° C)
CS 5000™ Walk-Through Metal Detector Power：
Fully automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 14 watts; no rewiring,
switching or adjustments required. Power supply meets UL, CSA, TUV
and VDE standards.
Weatherproofing / Foreign Object Protection Standards
Meets IP 31, IEC Standard. "Degrees of Protection provided by Enclosures,"
CS 5000™ Walk-Through Metal Detector Interference Suppression：
100% sensor coil Faraday shielding; special Garrett built-in circuitry
for noise suppression and ignoring x-ray monitor horizontal sync.
CS 5000™ Walk-Through Metal Detector Traffic Counter：
Built-in and resettable with current reading available on LCD panel.
CS 5000™ Walk-Through Metal Detector Synchronization：
Multiple channels permit several CS 5000s and other Garrett detectors
to operate simultaneously in close proximity.
CS 5000™ Walk-Through Metal Detector Alarms：
Ready light indicates unit is operational; alarm lights and audible
alarms are activated when the target amount of metal is detected;
LED bar graph indicates amplitude of alarm signal.
CS 5000™ Walk-Through Metal Detector Tamper-Proof：
Dual-level access codes required to set or change all sensitivity settings
and detection programs; one level for use by supervisors in
selecting programs and sensitivity and the other for initial set-up and
overall control; non-resettable sequence code logs all changes made
whenever sensitivity codes are accessed. An audible alarm reports
unauthorized attempts at access.
CS 5000™ Walk-Through Metal Detector Infrared Sensor：
Improves analysis of detection signal; increases throughput; helps
eliminate "false alarms" and also provides accurate traffic counter.
CS 5000™ Walk-Through Metal Detector Control Outputs：
Solid state switches (low voltage AC or DC) for operating external
alarms and control devices.
CS 5000™ Walk-Through Metal Detector Masking：
Programs designed to eliminate the problem of dissimilar targets
canceling each other.
CS 5000™ Walk-Through Metal Detector Construction：
Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate with resilient end caps;
control panel and cross members made of heavy duty aluminum.
CS 5000™ Walk-Through Metal Detector Warranty：
24 months, parts and labor
CS 5000™ Walk-Through Metal Detector Dimensions：
Passageway Interior Size
Width 30" (0.76 m)
Height 80" (2.03 m)
Depth 23" (0.58 m)
Overall Exterior Size
Width 35" (0.90 m)
Height 87" (2.21 m)
Depth 23" (0.58 m)
Width 35.5" (0.90 m)
Height 91.5" (2.32 m)
Depth 6.25" (.16 m)
Shipping Weight: 135 lbs. (61.2 kg)
Copyright ©2010 Guangzhou Kingtoo Electronic Equipment Co., Ltd.
All Rights Reserved 粤ICP证17008661号